Beauvoir bedroom, art and literature atmosphere
The Beauvoir room is on the first floor of the Maison Rose. It has kept the old-fashioned charm of 19th century bourgeois houses with its marble fireplace and original parquet floor. The room is vast and exposes a curious Lorraine farmhouse valet’s chest and especially the magnificent painted wooden Alsatian hosiery dated 1830, which belonged to the painter Hélène de Beauvoir (Simone’s sister) who spent the last years of her life in Alsace.
Shower room and WC are separate and independent.
- 2 large single beds together (2 X 90×200)
- Bathroom with private shower and toilets
- Sheets and towels
- On request: hairdryer, umbrella bed
- Access to the common living room with TV and DVD player, radio, sofa, WIFI
- Access to the common kitchen
- 1 person: 80€
- 2 persons: 90€
- Breakfast included
- No visitor’s tax