La Découverte, New World atmosphere
The Discovery Room takes its name from the arrival in Brazil of the Portuguese CABRAL. The scene is represented through the authentic azulejos of the bathroom (with bathtub). The toile de Jouy at the headboard takes up the theme of the “good savage”. The furniture (hosiery and writing desk) are Alsatian as well as this rare armchair in vine wood, the work of a companion of duty. The spacious bedroom on the ground floor of the Maison Rose has kept its original marble fireplace.
Bathroom and WC are separate and independent.
- 2 large single beds together (2 X 90×200)
- Bathroom with private bath and WC
- Sheets and towels
- On request: hairdryer, umbrella bed
- Access to the common living room with TV and DVD player, radio, sofa, WIFI
- Access to the common kitchen
- 1 person: 85€
- 2 persons: 95€
- Breakfast included
- No visitor’s tax
We would like to inform our kind customers that we no longer accept pets.