La Tulipe, flowery atmosphere
On the first floor of the Maison Rose, the Tulipe room is particularly bright thanks to its two windows facing south and the rising sun. The fabrics are printed with flowers and the shower room with its toilet occupies a vast old cupboard thus arranged. Two curious little pieces of furniture complete it: a desk where you can store your documents and a hairdresser’s chair “à guillotine”.
- 1 large single bed (160×200)
- Bathroom with private shower and WC
- Sheets and towels
- On request: hairdryer, umbrella bed
- Access to the common living room with TV and DVD player, radio, sofa, WIFI
- Access to the common kitchen
- 1 person: 60€
- 2 persons: 70€
- Breakfast included
- No visitor’s tax
We would like to inform our kind customers that we no longer accept pets.