Compagnie d’Orient bedroom, exotic atmosphere
The room Compagnie d’Orient is located on the first floor of the Maison Rose. From the small entrance corridor, one is impregnated by the warmth of the colours: red curtains and ornaments, black forest painted wood furniture and above all a headboard made up of two old elements of an Indonesian screen.
The shower room and its WC occupy a sort of large alcove which opens directly onto the bedroom (NB: without closure).
- 1 queen size bed (160×200)
- Bathroom with private shower and toilets (but no door between the bedroom and the bathroom/WC)
- Sheets and towels
- On request: hairdryer, umbrella bed
- Access to the common living room with TV and DVD player, radio, sofa, WIFI
- Access to the common kitchen
- 1 person: 60€
- 2 persons: 70€
- Breakfast included
- No visitor’s tax